TE · Utah
YEAR (GP/GS) REC YDS AVG TD DROP
2018: (12/2) 24 374 15.6 11 1
2019: (12/10) 44 835 19.0 8 1
2020: (5/1) 1 14 14.0 0 0
2021: (14/13) 36 510 14.2 8 0
2022: (12/9) 70 890 12.7 8 2
Total: (55/35) 175 2,623 15.0 35 4
HISTORY -- From College Profile
KINCAID QUICK HITS
- 55 career games played in Division I football (24 at San Diego) with 24 starts.
- Active career leader among tight ends in the FBS with 2,484 receiving yards and 35 receiving touchdowns.
- His 16 receiving touchdowns at Utah ties for 10th all-time.
- 2022 John Mackey Award Semifinalist.
- 2022 PFF (2nd Team), Bleacher Report (1st Team), AP (3rd Team) All-America.
- 2022 Midseason All-American (AP, CFN, PFF).
- All-Pac-12 first team in 2022, honorable mention in 2021.
2022: Played in 12 games with nine starts, leading the team in receptions (70), receiving yards (890) and receiving touchdowns (8).
- Pac-12 All-Conference first-team.
- PFF, Bleacher Report and AP All-America.
- Led all FBS tight ends in receiving yards (890) and receiving yards per game (77.3).
- His eight receiving scores ranked second among FBS tight ends.
- Earned Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week, Rose Bowl Pac-12 Player of the Week and Reese’s Senior Bowl Offensive Player of the Week for his performance against USC.
- Had 16 receptions on 16 targets for a career-high 234 yards and a touchdown against USC with the 16 catches being the most by a player in the FBS and his 234 yards ranking as the most by an FBS tight end.
- His 16 catches tied for second all-time at Utah with his 234 also ranking second in program history.
- Recorded seven catches for 107 yards and two touchdowns against Southern Utah, catching a season-long 37-yarder in the game.
- Had five catches for 102 yards and a touchdown at Colorado, averaging 20.4 yards per reception.
- Also had 11 catches for 99 yards at Oregon.
- Scored two touchdowns with four catches and 66 yards at Arizona State.
- Grabbed four receptions for 40 yards in Utah’s Pac-12 Championship win over USC.
- Had a touchdown and three catches for 17 yards against Oregon State.
2021: Saw action in all 14 games with 13 starts, recording 36 receptions for 510 yards (14.2 ypc) and eight touchdowns.
- Earned Pac-12 All-Conference honorable mention.
- His 14.2 yards per reception ranked third among tight ends in the Pac-12.
- His eight receiving touchdowns ranked third in the Pac-12 (first among TEs), and fifth among tight ends in the FBS.
- Scored a touchdown in the final three games of the season (Colorado, vs. Oregon, vs. Ohio State).
- Four receptions for a season-high 75 yards against Weber State, scoring two touchdowns (17 yds, 11 yds).
- Recorded four receptions for 61 yards and a touchdown against Oregon in the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Two catches for 55 yards and a 28-yard touchdown reception against Colorado.
- Two receptions for 55 yards against Oregon State including a season long 43-yard catch.
- Three receptions for 45 yards and a touchdown against Ohio State in the Rose Bowl.
- Three catches for 40 yards and a touchdown at USC.
- Recorded three catches for 33 yards and a touchdown at Arizona.
- Three receptions for 25 yards and a four-yard touchdown catch against UCLA.
- Had one rush for four yards against Washington State.
2020: Played in all five games, starting against Washington.
- One catch for 14 yards against No. 20 USC.
Prior to Utah: Played for the University of San Diego from 2018-19.
- AP and Hero Sports All-American in 2019.
- All-conference second-team honors as a sophomore.
- 44 receptions for 835 yards and eight touchdowns in 2019.
- Led all FCS tight ends in yards per catch in 2019 (18.98), ranking second among FCS tight ends in receiving yards (835) and receiving yards per game (69.6).
- Season-high 152 receiving yards on six catches with one TD at Cal Poly in 2019.
- 374 receiving yards on 24 receptions with 11 touchdowns his freshman year.
- Averaged 15.6 yards per catch in 2018 and 31.2 receiving yards per game.
High School: Played just one year of high school football at Faith Lutheran HS in Las Vegas.
- Earned all-state and all-conference.
- Also played basketball.
Personal: Son of Vicki and Clark Kincaid … has two siblings.